Bed and Breakfast per person (based on two people sharing a double/twin room) including stabling, bedding and turnout for one horse per person.
Enjoy all of the following……… for you and your own horse
- Brilliant, World-class riding country
- Shavings or straw beds
- Paddock grazing with water from stream
- Friends’ horses graze together – pleas byo tape if you’d like to split them.
- Space for carriages
- Parking for horse boxes & trailers
- Help and advice on map-reading and routes
- Lots of local information about the area when out and about
- Grooming kit kept for horse-guests
- Activities for non riding members of your family or friends (non-riders enjoy a discount)
- Full farmhouse breakfasts
- Tea/coffee/cake at mucking-out/tacking-up/un-tacking times
- Laundry and drying facilities
- Luggage forward (charged by mile)
- Packed lunches available on request
- Dinners available
- Good local pubs and restaurants within walking distance across the fields or transport available
Midweek Breaks 2016/17
Midweek breaks – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
(excluding Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year & Easter)
Weekend Breaks 2016/17 – Friday & Saturday
|Friday & Saturday (Two nights) £150.00 per guest inc one horse.Bank holiday weekends: Friday & Saturday or Sunday & Monday (Two nights) £170.00 per guest inc one horse.|
|Sunday night added onto a normal two night weekend or to start a midweek break||£70.00|
All the above prices include Bed and Breakfast for humans and Stabling/Grazing for horses.
Dinner for humans is often available or go to the pub!
Booking terms & cancellation
Please note that when you book a holiday with us you have made a legal and binding contract to pay the full cost of the holiday. We will charge the full amount to your card. Payments are non-refundable and we strongly recommend holiday insurance. If for any reason at all you have to cancel your holiday you are liable for the full cost of your holiday.
Cancellation Plan UK Holiday Insurance call 0870 7744056. When you book a UK holiday you are entering a legally binding contract. What would happen if you were taken ill, had an accident or were otherwise prevented from taking your holiday? You could be faced with a large bill. Cover yourself with Cancellation Plan.
Visit: www.cancellationplan.com for more information.